Pure liquid solution, composed of urea and demineralised water.
Reduces harmful exhaust emissions, by producing water vapor and nitrogen.
Non-flammable, non-toxic product without risk for the engine of your vehicle.
Contributes to improving the performance of your vehicle's engine, for operation at 100% of its capacity.
Designed for all vehicles with an SCR system and diesel engine.
Helps extend the life of your vehicle's engine.
Biodegradable and not dangerous for the environment.
Complies with ISO 22241 and meets Euro 6 emission standards.
Economical, potentially reduces fuel consumption.
• Locate your vehicle's AdBlue tank. It is easily recognizable with its blue cap.
• Remove the plug from the filler hole.
• Using the spout of the AdBlue container, pour AdBlue into your vehicle's AdBlue tank.
• Check the AdBlue level with the dipstick.
• Close the filler opening when the AdBlue tank is full.
• To store the ABlue product, keep it away from heat and at a temperature between 10°C and 25°C.
• Never mix AdBlue with other liquids (diesel, water, engine oil, etc.).